HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Welcome to HI, Guest!
Welcome to Howl's Intertwine, Guest!
Please register and join us in many activities and topics our site has to offer:
RPs, discussion, show off your art, stories, poems, fanfiction, anime, music, randomness, and so much more!

We would like to welcome you as a new member, so don't be shy!

Please check out the "Welcome to the Pack" board, to get a small taste of H.I. To see the rest of the site, you must register! ** If you are already a registered member of HI, please use the Login form above, or the Log IN link in the NavMenu.**

Share | 

Hi There ^_^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsuki

PostSubject: Hi There ^_^   Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:07 pm

My name is Tsuki, aka Lil' Foxie Very Happy

Nice to meet you all. Let's see, I like things such as anime (Vampire Knight, Bleach, Death Note, etc.), music (alt rock, jpop,etc), books (fantasy and/or fiction), drawing, photography, family, friends, beaches, cookie dough icecream, snow, and several other bright shiny things xD

Just a note, I don't yiff >> sorry

Uh so yeah, hope to rp or discuss fun stuff on here with everyone, see ya! Smile

PS: I have a deviantart account, and I'm thinking of taking requests for fursona drawings :3
Back to top Go down
Azagora
Beta Female
Beta Female

Location : Lurking somewhere on planet Earth, observing from my bedroom window as the vast universe slowly comes to an end.

PostSubject: Re: Hi There ^_^   Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Yay, welcome! ^^ Thanks for joining the new HI! You're the first actual member on the new site so I'm going to be making you a neat little virtual badge for that! Shiny things are awesome.

Also, in the art section there's a place where you can submit a link to your DeviantArt so everyone can see that you draw!

-Aza

"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act out their dream with open eyes, to make it possible." Seven Pillars of Wisdom, T.E. Lawrence
Back to top Go down
http://azagora.deviantart.com
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Hi There ^_^   Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Yay, shiny badge!!! xD Thanks,lol.

Oh yeah, I'll definetly have to add a link then. Though I know I definetly don't draw fursonas as well as Creete >< Thanks for telling me ^_^
Back to top Go down
Atome
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

PostSubject: Re: Hi There ^_^   Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:30 pm

-attacks with luff-

I miss you ;A;
Back to top Go down
Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Hi There ^_^   Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:41 pm

*GLOMPS*
I miss you tooo!!!! :0
We're gonna have to hang out sometime Very Happy

Btw, love ur bird/wolf pic xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi There ^_^   

Back to top Go down

Hi There ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to Howls Intertwined :: Welcome to the Pack :: Introductions!-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum